Friday, July 22, 2011

What a great week!

As i take some time to reflect back on this past week, one thing keeps sticking out in my mind: God showed up in amazing ways! Daily, as the students opened themselves up to the Spirit's leading, God worked through them in unexpected ways. God showed his faithfulness over and over again throughout this trip.

I have been so proud of and impressed by each student on the trip. They asked deep questions that I never thought of when I was their age. Even when they were at their most tired point, they were still willing to serve and get work done. Yesterday, a group of girls stopped and prayed for a woman who had fainted at Cedar Point. I could tell countless stories of how the students were able to talk to many people with amazing stories because they were willing to follow the Spirit's leading, but I will let the students share those stories with you themselves.

In closing, I will just say that I have been super blessed to be on this trip and be around this great group of students. Praise God for what He did in us and through us this past week!

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment